Jun 12, 2020, 2-3 PM, Eastern Time (EST) Click here to find your local time
by Dr. Ruben Alvaro
Director, NICU at St Boniface Hospital
Director, Neonatal Sleep Lab
HSC, Winnipeg, MB
Dr. Ruben Alvaro is the medical director of the Neonatal Sleep Laboratory at the Health Sciences Centre, the Medical Director of Neonatology at the St. Boniface General Hospital, and Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Manitoba. Dr. Alvaro’s neonatal professional activities have encompassed education, research, administration, and clinical care. His main research focus has been on control of breathing and respiratory care in the fetus and the neonate. He has also collaborated in many local and international randomized clinical trials in the area of respiratory medicine and family integrated care in NICU.
- Identify graphic display options provided by mechanical ventilators.
- Describe how to use graphics to more appropriately adjust the patient-ventilator interface.
How to register and join this session?
Step 1: Click here to become a member
(Skip this step if you had already registered with us as a member earlier)
Step 2: Click here to register for the session
(and follow the stepwise instructions provided. Skip this step if you had already registered for this session)
Step 3: Go to your email inbox, find the registration confirmation email (please check the spam/junk folder too) and click on the “link to join this session”
Now you are in!!
- You need to be a member to receive email updates about the sessions, and only registered members will get these reminders as well as feedback form link.
- Those who complete the feedback form ONLY are eligible to receive Webinar ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE with CME Credits
- Please remember the feedback submission and certificate links are set to expire 24 hours from the session closing time.
- Kindly send your feedback ASAP to claim your Attendance Certificate.
If you have any difficulty in registration please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org