Lung & Upper Airway Ultrasound Course150 Students Enrolled
Course Type: ONLINE COURSE
Course Name: Lung & Upper Airway Ultrasound Course
Web access start date: As soon as your purchase is complete
Web access expiration Date: 8 weeks from the date of purchase
Price: USD $99
Discount for Premium Members: 30%
Restrictions: 1. Only Basic or Premium Members can purchase, 2. Purchase enables permission to attend this course only
By taking this course you will:
- Understand the basic physics of ultrasound
- Be able to interpret different ultrasound artifacts and the typical 4 LUS patterns.
- Be able to assess lung aeration severity score by lung ultrasound.
- Be able to differentiate lung ultrasound patterns in RDS, TTN, consolidation, atelectasis, and pneumothorax.
- Be able to perform basic lung ultrasound techniques.
Dr. Muzafar Gani Abdul Wahab
Dr. Yasser Elsayed
Dr. Adel Mohamed
Neonnatal ultrasoundDear sir I thoroughly enjoyed and learned many practice points in this course ,however couldn't appear for knowledge assessment section due to some technical issue. Best Regards